Textbook and Instructional Materials Adoption Information
The posting of textbook requirements for courses is a requirement in the Florida Statutes. University of Florida colleges with units failing to post adoptions by the submission deadline are assessed a fee for the missing adoptions.
UF Textbook Adoption Web Site Enter your adoptions on this site or monitor adoption entry information.
Deadline for Spring 2018 Textbook Adoption entries is November 24, 2017. Provost Glover UF Administrative memo available here: https://administrativememo.ufl.edu/2017/10/spring-2018-textbook-adoptions/
Higher Education Opportunity Act (HEOA)
- HEOA Textbook Provision (.pdf)
- NACS Overview of Higher Education Opportunity Act Textbook Provisions (.pdf)
- Course Textbook Requirements
This site provides information that has been submitted by academic departments and faculty. The information is updated regularly.
- UF Regulation 7.049 Textbook Adoptions
- Florida Board of Governors Regulation 8.003 Textbook Adoption
- Textbook Affordability Statute (1004.085, Florida Statutes)