Textbook and Instructional Materials Adoption Information
The posting of textbook requirements for courses is a requirement in the Florida Statutes. University of Florida colleges with units failing to post adoptions by the submission deadline are assessed a fee for the missing adoptions.
UF Textbook Adoption Web Site Enter your adoptions on this site or monitor adoption entry information.
Textbook Adoption Administrative Memo from Joe Glover (February 27, 2017) for Summer and Fall 2017 Adoptions. Deadline for Summer 2017 Textbook Adoption entries is March 24, 2017. Deadline for Fall 2017 Textbook Adoption entries is July 7, 2017.
Higher Education Opportunity Act (HEOA)
- HEOA Textbook Provision (.pdf)
- NACS Overview of Higher Education Opportunity Act Textbook Provisions (.pdf)
- Course Textbook Requirements
This site provides information that has been submitted by academic departments and faculty. The information is updated regularly.
- UF Regulation 7.049 Textbook Adoptions
- Florida Board of Governors Regulation 8.003 Textbook Adoption
- Textbook Affordability Statute (1004.085, Florida Statutes)