Skip to main content
Submission Guidelines for the Faculty Update
If you wish to submit something for publication in the Faculty Update, please following these guidelines:
- E-mail all submissions to FacultyUpdate@aa.ufl.edu
- Please include contact information within the body of your submission
- For more information, please contact: _____ OR
- For more information, please visit our website: _______
- If possible, please host any attachments on your website with a web reference (URL) provided. If it is necessary to provide an attachment, it will be linked within the text of your post. Please provide attachments in .PDF format, and provide the linking text within your text.
- The application for this can be found on our website: ___.ufl.edu
- The application (linked text) can be found here (linked text). [.pdf document provided]
- Submissions for housing availability will be published if the vacancy relates to an academic consideration such as a sabbatical or professional development leave. Please provide the reason with your submission - the reason will not be printed in the Update.
- All submissions for the Faculty Update should be items with information, events, or resources that specifically benefit University of Florida faculty. Advertising is generally not appropriate for the Update.
- All events or programs in the Update should be UF sponsored or related.
- Submissions to the Update may run only once and will not be published in multiple issues of the Update.
- Submissions that have been distributed via listservs or UF Administrative Memos will not be published in the Update
- Please provide name and unit affiliation of the person to attribute the "Submitted by..." line for each item.
- The deadline for submission of an item is one week prior to the issue in which you want your item to appear. The Faculty Update is published every Wednesday.