Skip to main content
Faculty Recruitment and Retention
- Faculty Search Committee Online Tutorial
- In order to access this training, please log in to myUFL. Once logged in to myUFL, navigate to Main Menu > My Self Service > Training and Development > My Training Enrollment > Search by Course Number (enter PVO800).
- For a printable instruction guide on how to register for training in myUFL, click here: Enroll in Training Instruction Guide
- Faculty Search Committee Tutorial Verification List
- To confirm whether you have completed the training already, please visit your training summary in myUFL: Navigate to Main Menu > My Self Service > Training and Development > Training Summary.
- In order to verify others who have completed the training and are now eligible to serve on a faculty search committee, please contact Recruitment & Staffing, Office of Human Resource Services, at (352) 392-2477 or at email@example.com
- Anyone with an online promotion and tenure security role is able to view training reports, which are available through Enterprise Reporting. To view these reports, log in to myUFL and navigate to Main Menu > Enterprise Reporting > Access Reporting > Human Resources Information > Training and Organizational Development > My Training Completion Report. We recommend using the report titled “Individual Training Record” to view another faculty or staff member’s training record.
- Faculty Search Process Overview
- Search Recruitment Waiver Form and Recruitment Waivers Workshop