The FEO Central Review Committee encourages applications for creative and flexible faculty development activities, including, but not limited to: educational experiences/conferences, work with consultants/experts, time devoted to intensive writing or creative work or activities in support of a new direction for one’s scholarly work.
FEO’s are available to all full-time faculty in the Health Sciences, IFAS and the College of Law, and other faculty who are not covered by a collective bargaining agreement.
FEO Application materials are due Spring 2023 for Fall 2023 (.pdf)
FEO Budget Worksheet (.xlsx)
Deadline: March 31, 2023
Provost's Memo to the Deans
FEO Resources and Sample Materials
- FEO Principles and Procedures (.pdf)
- FEO Final Report Form (.pdf)
- Leaves Chart (.pdf)
- FEO reviewers will use this Score Sheet (.pdf) to evaluate applications.
- Samples of excellent proposals (with budget pages removed):
- Proposal 1 (.pdf)
- Proposal 2 (.pdf)
- Samples of excellent budget justifications:
- Justification 1 (.pdf)
- Justification 2 (.pdf)
- Samples of excellent final reports with budget information removed:
- Final Report 1 (.pdf)
- Final Report 2 (.pdf)